FOODIE FRIDAYS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
enex Foodie Fridays
Information on the enex Foodie Fridays forms part of these terms and conditions. Redemption of any complimentary $10 food/$7 beverage voucher or purchasing of any $10 food offer from any participating enex food retailer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of the campaign.
- The enex Foodie Fridays is a promotion that will be held every Friday evening commencing 17th November 2017 until 8th December 2017 from 5pm – 8pm AWST (“Promotional Period”). The promotion will be held in the Food Podium of enex located level 3, 683 Hay St Perth WA 6000 with participating food retailers.
- Every Friday throughout the promotion period as outlined above, participating retailers will be offering a $10 meal of their choice.
- For the first Foodie Friday – 17th November 2017 from 5pm – 8pm, enex promotional staff will be handing complimentary food and beverage vouchers.
The following vouchers will be valid and are redeemable from participating retailers across the promotional period:
- $10 complimentary food voucher that can be redeemed at any participating food retailer located in the enex Food Podium.
- $7 complimentary beverage voucher entitling patrons to complimentary wine, beer or soft drink that can be redeemable from licensed retailers: Delisio Café or Phi Yen.
- To redeem, patrons must present their vouchers to the participating retailer of their choice in exchange for the $10 meal offer or $7 beverage (wine, beer or soft drink).
- If the patron chooses to purchase a meal that is not a $10 offer and over the value of $10 with their voucher, the patron must pay the additional cost on top of the $10 voucher.
- If the patron chooses to purchase a beverage (wine, beer or soft drink) over the value of $7, the patron must pay the additional cost on top of the $7 voucher.
- Redemption of any alcoholic beverage must be ancillary to a meal and can only be redeemed by patrons 18+yrs.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of participating retailers and the Promoter, enex and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem either of the vouchers. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Vouchers are strictly limited to one $10 complimentary food voucher and one $7 complimentary beverage voucher per person across the entire promotional period. Any person who uses more than one of each voucher at any given time may be refused service by participating retailers.
- Both vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- The Promoter will not be deemed responsible if participating retailers change their $10 offer across the promotional period.
- The Promoter or participating retailer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the patron redeeming either of the vouchers (including a patron’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter or participating retailer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the voucher process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter will not be deemed responsible if a participating retailer does not trade during the promotional period for various reasons.
- If the advertised offer from any participating retailer is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter will not be held responsible.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any lost, altered, damaged or misdirected voucher (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in voucher value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is enex Perth, managed by Jones Lang LaSalle, owned by ISPT.
- As a condition of redemption, the patron must adhere to all general Terms & Conditions of enex Perth.