You have to buy your dad a gift and you need to do it fast. We’ve pulled a list of gift ideas from enex to help you on your way.
- After something small? The M.J. Bale navy and pink fine polka-dot bow tie, $29.95, is perfect.
- For the well-groomed dad or the dad that needs a little direction with his hair styling, Mister Cuttz has American Crew. American Crew grooming products are easy to use and have different levels of ‘hold factor’ for a mix hair lengths and styles. See in store for prices.
- The polka dot trend continues with this navy and white shirt, $249, from Herringbone.
- A man can never have too many accessories. This Chase dress belt, $49, and Silver Arrow tie bar, $39, from Jack London are classic accessories that every dad needs.
- How about a little pop of colour? A paisley print blue pocket square, $39, from Jack London is a great little addition of colour.
- The trusty flip wallet. Every man has one and every man needs one. Status Anxiety is stocked in Pigeonhole and is designed for the dad who likes to carry only bare essentials. Prices from $39.
- For the quirky dad, there are a number of accessories from Pigeonhole that he will enjoy, including this toiletries bag, Take Care Dopp Kit, $69.95, and brass comb, Get It Together, $44.95.
- Maybe some new shades? Calibre has an impressive range available but they sell out very quickly. There is the option of classic black or something a bit more urban like these Givenchy 7001/S shades, $430.
- Bomber jackets are a casual wardrobe staple and you can’t go past navy. This Super Soft Bomber Jacket from Calibre is $429.
- Finally, you can’t have Father’s Day without a trusty tie. Maybe this year look at one with some colour and a subtle print like the Garland Skinny Tie from Calibre, $149. Help him on his way to looking more stylish.
- For good measure and just in case 10 ideas aren’t enough for dad – you can always trust JB Hi Fi for a gadget that he’s sure to love. We suggest the Fit Bit Blaze. Find it at JB Hi Fi for $318.
Clare Ryan x