’tis the season for last-minute shopping & panic.
There are many things I don’t like to be reminded of. My adolescent hair misadventures. That terrible blind date I went on in Mt Lawley. The fact that Legally Blonde 3 exists. That 3 donuts isn’t considered a balanced meal. Pretty much anything relating to Donald Trump. That Christmas is right around the corner.
In an ideal world, I have all my Christmas shopping completed by December 1st. I can almost picture the scene: calmly wrapping each gift with expert origami-folding and sticky-taping while the Love Actually soundtrack plays in the background. I sip eggnog and sit back to admire my handiwork laying under the tinselled tree, silently congratulating myself until I flash back to real life and remember that I am still as disorganised as ever.
With December 25 fast-approaching (and glue-and-macaroni fridge art no longer cutting it as an acceptable present) you too might be feeling the phenomenon known as ‘present panic’. While it might be tempting just to grab some gift cards and call it a day, I’ve rounded up 30 presents that will help you impress all the wonderful yet impossible-to-buy-for people in your life.
Whether you’re shopping for your mum or your brother, there’s something for every family member in our enex gift guide.
1. Dreamy Watch, Black, Rose Gold Tone – Swarovski ($499)
2. Alchemy Produx x Gorman Candle – Gorman ($39)
3. Auto Pilot Radiance- Boosting Mask – Napoleon Perdis ($85)
4. Proximity Kit – Aesop ($110)
5. Medium Carved Floral Mango Carved Wood Tray- Fair Go Trading ($50)
6. Wooden Frame with Quote – Kikki. K ($24.95)
1. Racio Pocket Square – Politix ($39)
2. Refresh Hot/Cold Beverage Bottle – Lululemon ($38)
3. Spumoni Navy Suede Belt – M.J. Bale ($149.95)
4. Black Tablet Cover – Jack London ($129)
5. Penhaligons Endymion – M.J. Bale ($229)
6. Google Home – JB HIFI ($199)
Black Tablet Cover – Jack London
Add a touch of style to the 9-to-5
1. Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Digital Camera (Black) – JB HIFI ($369)
2. Bear Cuff Links In Silver – Calibre ($99)
3. Solid State Cologne – Pigeonhole ($39.95)
4. Moustache Kit – Pigeonhole ($49.95)
5. Large Leather Personal Planner- Kikki. K ($79.95)
6. Sony Speakers SRSXB10 Portable Wireless Speakers – JB HIFI ($59)
Large Leather Personal Planner – Kikki. K
For a limited time, the Kikki. K monogramming cart will personalise your purchase in a foil colour of your choosing.
1.Out of Office Wide Brim Hat – Decjuba ($49.95)
2. Akaya Notebook – Dangerfield ($15)
3. TOP BUY: Homemade Gin Kit – Pigeonhole ($110)
4. Ritual Planter – Kikki.K ($14.95)
5. Hall Key Pendant – Swarovski ($149)
6.Lululemon Reversible Yoga Mat – Lululemon ($68)
My Top Pick
Homemade Gin Kit – Pigeonhole
Girls just wanna have fun – and the first step to a good time is a G&T.
1. Rainbow Neon Light Large – Pigeonhole ($89.95)
2. Ginger Flight Therapy – Aesop ($31)
3. Cactus Glasses Set – Pigeonhole ($84.95)
4. STM Grace Laptop Sleeve – JB HIFI ($44.95)
5. Fixie Pizza Cutter – Pigeonhole ($34.95)
6. Vegan Candle 40 Hour Burn – Generics ($29)
My Top Pick
Cactus Glasses Set – Pigeonhole
Perfect for Mexican night.
Add Something Extra
Spend $100 instore at any enex store and present your receipt at our daily Christmas pop up to receive a FREE personalised gift between 12pm – 2pm Monday to Friday. Learn more here.