Jamie Oliver has done it again!
Straight from Woolworths – The Fresh Food People, here’s a summer recipe that’s super easy to make and will have all your family and friends cheering this season.
- 5 small peaches, halved and de-stoned
- 2 tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- A handful if fresh chopped coriander
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tbs chilli sauce
- Tortilla chips, for dipping (optional)
- Heat a griddle pan until hot. Place the peaches cut-side down on the griddle and cook for 2-3 mins, or until char marks appear, then turn and cook for 1 min on the skin side. Remove from the heat and set aside until cool enough to handle then peel and discard the skin.
- Roughly chop the flesh and add it to a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and season to taste. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, or as a side dish to barbecued meat.