Satisfy your cravings with this decadent White Chocolate cheesecake that’s so tempting, it’s almost impossible to resist.
With Valentine’s day approaching, you should head straight into the kitchen and surprise them with this treat. If you’re alone, make it and indulge all by yourself.
Follow the simple recipe below to create this amazing cheese cake;
- 250g pkt Arnott’s Nice biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 tbs gelatine
- 250g white chocolate
- raspberries, to serve
- icing sugar, to serve
- Line base of a 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Break biscuits into a food processor. Process until it resembles fine crumbs. Add butter and process until combined. Press over base of pan. Chill.
- In a blender, combine condensed milk with cream cheese. Mix well.
- Dissolve gelatine in 1/3 cup hot water. Add to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Pour over biscuit base and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Melt chocolate until smooth. Lay a sheet of baking paper on the bench. Pour chocolate over, smooth with a knife and allow to set. Cut into strips and arrange over cheesecake. Top with raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
*Recipe serves 8
*All ingredients are available at Woolworths enex