Whether you plan on treating yourself, him, her, or sending some helpful hints to your significant other, we’ve got February 14th covered.
New to the enex style blog is Elizabeth Clarke – WA renowned stylist. Elizabeth has created her ‘must have’ items from enex to help you breeze through Valentines Day this year.
- Mini Anndi bag, $79.95, Nine West. She may be small, but she packs a glittering punch.
- The Reversible Mat, $79, Lululemon. Designed with love, the ultimate mat with extra cushioning for your hips and knees during floor poses. No more excuses now.
- Surreal heels, $199, Mimco. Sexy, glam, and her new favourite heels for up-styling day-to-night.
- Love Ring, $149, Swarovski. Gasp! Classic white stones and a delicate red heart with rodium plating and that irresistible Swarovski sparkle.
- Weeping Hearts Stripe, $149, Gorman. Weeping with happiness that is, because it’s a star piece from the new collaboration between Gorman x Claire Johnson. Haute.
- Parrot earrings, $45, Pigeonhole. An adorable pigeon pair of parrots to see out summer in.
- Foldable backpack, $85.95, Guess. Lightweight, nylon and super-cool for the guy-on-the-go.
- Burgundy lo leather sneakers, $269, Calibre. Kick him up a gear with a pair of upgraded leather ruby kicks (fingers crossed you are the same shoe size.)
- Brizio Pink Hankie, $49.95, MJ Bale. Because what man doesn’t look suave with a pop of pink? 100% Italian silk and utterly luxe, give now, steal later and wear in your hair.
- JBL Flip 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $119, JB Hi-Fi. In red of course. And it’s waterproof, so perfect for listening to romantic tunes down by the sea. It boasts 12 hours of playtime, so wear sunscreen. You’re in for the long (romantic) haul.
- Clive Tie, $69, Politix. I know – a tie for Valentine’s Day. Sure it’s old school, but it’s also cool, because paisley is IT next season, and this deep shade of red is chic and a cinch to mix-and-match.
- Neck, shoulders and back massage with oil and reflexology, $70, Shen’s Massage. Relax stressed out muscles, tendons and ligaments with a session of traditional Chinese healing techniques and therapies. (Spoiler alert: he’ll love you forever).
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Balls Milk, (150g box) $6.00, Woolworths. Chocolate dipped in chocolate with a smooth, gooey center. Remember – try and share.
- Marrakech Intense Eau de Toilette, $85, AESOP. Raw, woody, floral and whiffing of clove, sandalwood and cardamom, this is the perfect unisex scent to share.
- Greeting Card Heart: More Love, $4.95, kikki.K. Because sometimes all it takes is words. Want more? $1 from every sale of this card will be donated to Amnesty International to support them in their efforts to advance the rights of the LGBTQI community. Now that’s love.
- Pukka Organic Herbal Tea, $7.95, Health Kick Vitamin Centre. Full of flavour, health and calm. The perfect sip to share together.
- 20 Reasons I Love You Jar: More Love, $14.95, kikki.K. Give one to each other, put pen to paper and write down twenty reasons why you will love each other forever.
- Dinner for 2, Delisio Pizza Romana. Head chef Raffaele Brotzu learnt to make authentic traditional Italian pizza at the prestigious Italian Pizza School in Rome. After graduating and becoming a member of the Italian Pizza Maker Association, he joined World Pizza, one of the top pizzerias in Rome. Credentials to love right? I’ll be ordering the Linguini Seafood for myself, and the Sexy Pig Pizza starring mozzarella, pumpkin, prosciutto and chilli for my significant other.