Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ENEX PERSONAL STYLING PROMOTION
- Entrants must make a personal styling booking between 24/05/2018 and 30/05/2018 to go in the draw to win a $100 gift card to spend at their personal styling session.
- enex personal styling promotion will be held on the following dates: 24/05/2018 commencing 3.30pm until 30/06/2018 at 5.00pm AWST (“Promotional Period”). The promotion will be held at the enex on Level 2, 683 Hay St Perth WA 6000.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of participating retailers and the Promoter, enex and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem either of the vouchers. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Unless otherwise specified, gifts or any unused portion of a gift, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter or participating pop up retailer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the patron redeeming either of the vouchers (including a patron’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter or participating pop up retailer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter will not be deemed responsible if a participating pop up retailer does not trade during the promotional period for various reasons.
- If the advertised offer from any participating retailer is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter will not be held responsible.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any lost, altered, damaged or misdirected voucher (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in voucher value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is enex Perth, managed by Jones Lang LaSalle, owned by ISPT.
- As a condition of redemption, the patron must adhere to all general Terms & Conditions of enex Perth.