Score some serious brownie points this Father’s Day by finding the perfect present for your Pa, no matter the budget, at Enex.
For The ‘Hard To Buy For’ Dad
1) Lunar Love Moonlight, $64, Generics
This 3D printed, USB-rechargeable moonlight from Generics is a fun addition to any study, bedside table or man cave.
2) Bucket List journal, $26.95, Kikki K
Help Dad to consolidate his bucket list and actually get around to ticking things off with this nifty journal from Kikki K.
3) Shout him to lunch at Enex
4) JB Hi-Fi Gift Voucher
You can’t go wrong with a JB Hi-Fi gift voucher, particularly for any fella who loves kicking back on the couch with the latest DVD releases.
5) Gift voucher for Salon Express
Give the gift of pampering with a Salon Express voucher. Whether he chooses to spend it on a trim or a complete style overhaul, your Dad will leave Salon Express feeling a million bucks.
Gifts $50 & Under
1) Moustache Grooming Kit, $49.95, Pigeonhole
Whether he’s rocking a handlebar or a horseshoe, Dad’s facial follicles will be in fine form after some TLC with Pigeonhole’s Moustache Grooming Kit.
2) Fox Face socks, $11.20, Dangerfield
It may not be the most original Father’s Day gift idea but chances are your dad needs a new pair of socks (and probably some fresh jocks too). Pick from a range of fun prints at Dangerfield.
3) Monogrammed Leather Luggage Tag, $24.95 plus $9.95 for monogramming, Kikki K
Take the hassle out of locating suitcases on the baggage carousel with monogrammed luggage tags from Kikki K. Purchase in advance of Father’s Day and leave with the Kikki K team to add Dad’s initials. Monogramming starts at $9.95 for 1-3 characters.
4) Spot knit bow tie, $29, Jack London
Encourage Dad to make a sophisticated sartorial statement next time he’s getting dressed up for dinner or a day at the races with a dapper bow tie from Jack London.
5) Made By Fressko Bamboo Flask, $44.95, Pigeonhole
Keep cool liquids chilled for 12 hours and hot drinks piping for up to 6 hours with the eco-friendly Bamboo Flask from Made By Fresko.
6) Absinthe candle, $49, Generics
Dad’s days of getting lit on absinthe may be over but his days of lighting an absinthe scented candle are about to begin… Hand poured in Perth, Generics’ Absinthe candle burns for 80 hours.
Gifts $100 & Under
1) Braxton Henley Tee, $79.95, Guess
Encourage Dad to ditch his daggiest jumper by presenting him with this cool cotton pullover from Guess.
2) Ardis cuff links, $59, Politix
He may not be an international spy but your Dad will feel like 007 in these sauve cufflinks from Politix.
3) Remi silk tie, $55.20, Jack London
Burgundy with pops of blue, the Remi tie by Jack London is the ultimate finishing touch for a formal or corporate look.
4) Waiting For The Sun 50th Anniversary Deluxe Vinyl Edition, $85, JB HiFi
Take Dad on a stroll down memory lane with this deluxe collectors edition of The Doors’ seminal 1968 album.
5) Hunter Lab Hand & Body Wash, $49, Hydrating Hand & Body Lotion, $69, Generics
Infused with aromatic yet rugged ingredients ranging from Aniseed Myrtle to Mountain Pepper, Hunter Lab’s beautifully packaged grooming products will do wonders for your Dad’s complexion. Purchase any two Hunter Lab products and receive a free manbag worth $79.
6) Miguel Pocket Square, $59, Calibre
A pocket square from Calibre is the perfect present for any Father who likes a flutter and is counting down the days to the Spring Racing carnival. Who knows, you may even inspire him to enter Fashions on the Field!
7) São Paulo Travel Kit, $75, Aesop
Packed with must-have travel staples, along with Parsley Seed skin care formulations, Aesop’s São Paulo kit is a no-brainer for any Dad who loves to travel.
Gifts $150 & Under
1) Google Home, $139, JB HiFi
The next best thing to hiring a personal assistant to follow Dad around 24/7, Google Home plays music, controls devices and even answers questions without you having to press a single button.
2) Zero-X Siren Drone with Hover Mode, $149, J.B. HiFi
Help your tech-savvy Dad reconnect with his inner child/photography geek by gifting him the Zero-X Siren Drone.
3) Sport Bag, $129.95, M.J. Bale
From the gym to a weekend down south, every chap needs a stylish weekend bag.
4) Julious wallet, $109, Politix
With plenty of room for cards, cash and coins, Dad will get lots of use out of the Julious wallet.
5) Giovanni cufflinks, $129.95, M.J. Bale
Handcrafted in Italy, M.J. Bale‘s luxe Giovanni cufflinks are a simple yet sophisticated accessory.
6) Derek gingham shirt, $129.95, M.J. Bale
Because no man can ever own enough smart casual, machine washable shirts!
Gifts $250 & Under
1) Simple Watch Co Kent Watch, $197, Pigeonhole
He’ll never be late for another important date with this minimalist, Australian-designed timepiece.
2) Apple AirPods, $229, JB HiFi
Free Dad from annoying wires with Apple’s AirPods. Charge them up then pop them in to enjoy high quality audio for more than 24 hours.
3) Carrera sunglasses, $210, Calibre
Summer is coming… push dad to ditch the frames he picked up from the $2 bin at the servo in favour of these timeless shades from Calibre.
4) Penry sneakers, $189, Politix
He may not have the swag necessary to pull off a pair of Yeezys but any dad can rock these crisp white, low cut trainers.
5) Iceland print 40cm x 30cm, $180, Salty Wings
Is there anything more beautiful than Iceland from above? Aerial photography at its best by WA’s own Instafamous Salty Wings.
6) Command The Day backpack, $159, Lululemon
Water repellent, laptop friendly and packed with pockets, this 24L backpack from Lululemon isn’t just for yogis.