WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
- Although shopping centres are excluded from current Government advice, we have proactively put a number of measures in place to ensure our Centre is a safe place for the community, our retailers and team members. We have increased cleaning throughout the Malls and bathrooms and installed hand sanitiser units at various locations inside the centre.
- We care about the safety of our community, and will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates.
- There have been a number of changes at the Centre imposed by Federal Government in an attempt to slow the spread of Coronavirus; such as removal of seating, takeaway only and other services closed immediately.
- Find out more about your safety and wellbeing here
CURRENT SUPERMARKET TRADING HOURS
- Woolworths supermarkets have introduced a dedicated shopping hour for the elderly and people with disabilities due to increased demand for groceries during the Coronavirus pandemic. Our Woolworths supermarket will open at 7am – 8am exclusively for people with a government-issued concession card. Woolworths will also close an hour earlier at 8pm. These trading hours are for Monday to Friday only. For more information visit Woolworths.
We are committed to supporting our community and retailers through this difficult time and appreciate your support.
STORES OPEN FOR TRADE
We are proud to be an integral part of the Perth CBD community and our retailers are our beating heart. Please where possible, choose our local retailers that are open and trading for you.
Most of our stores have now opened but with temporary hours or changed trading days. For information on specific store opening times, please contact them by viewing their store page here.
FOOD PODIUM TAKEAWAY AND DINE-IN
Our Food Podium is currently offering a variety of takeaway and dine-in options that comply with current state legislation. Visit them today on Level 3.